About The Farm
50 acres of rolling fields and woodlands near the village of Wadhurst, East Sussex, offering a perfect blend of relaxation and exploration.
• Peaceful setting to relax and enjoy the lovely views.
• A great base for exploring the beautiful surrounding countryside.
• Beautiful walks through the fields and footpaths beyond.
• Bluebell wood in Spring.
• Freshly laid eggs from the chickens and ducks.
• Inquisitive alpacas Monsoon and Moji.
• Honesty Box with pork and seasonal salad and veg all grown at the farm.
• Owner and designer Zoe sells cushions and textiles from her studio.
• Easily accessible yet feels you’re in the middle of nowhere.
We could not have chosen a more beautiful and relaxing place to spend a lovely family holiday than your gorgeous farm. Driving through the picturesque villages on the way to the farm prepares you perfectly for what feels like going back in time. The farm is straight out of an Enid Blyton novel, surrounded by magical trees and meadows. The cottage was just idyllic and beautifully decorated. Thank you for all your hospitality. We hope to see you again soon.- John, Sue and Bill, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear