A peaceful retreat and a great base to explore the surrounding area.
• Converted from old farm buildings.
• Reached down a private track with their own parking area, private terrace and garden.
• In Summer great al fresco set up with fire pit, BBQ and outdoor blankets.
• In Winter heating throughout and wood burners in the living area make a cosy hide away.
• Decorated with paintings from local artists and furnishings created by owner and textiles designer Zoe.
• When renting together they can be linked via a gate at the bottom of the garden.
• A separate storeroom with communal washing machine, tumble dryer, variety of outdoor games and an honesty box of fresh produce.