Book Your Stay
Check availability, view prices and book directly online by clicking on the cottages below. Alternatively please feel free to contact us directly. We hope to welcome you to our Sussex retreat.
- The cottages are available throughout the year for a minimum of 2 nights during the off peak season and 7 nights during peak periods, our change over day is Friday.
- During quieter times we may consider 1 night stays, if you are interested please email directly to enquire.
- Prices include bed linen, towels and one basket of logs. Further logs and charcoal can be bought directly at the farm.
- Check in is from 3pm and we kindly ask you leave the cottages by 11am on the day of check out.
- Travel cot, camp bed (The Hay Barn only) and highchair can be available free of charge, please let us know when you make your booking.
- If you are interested in renting the whole of the farm as a venue space please get in touch directly.
- We require a 20% deposit at the time of booking with the remainder due 6 weeks ahead of your stay. If you are booking within 6 weeks of your stay we require full payment at the time of booking. We also require a hold of £150 security deposit which will be released after your stay.
- We apologise that since Eatonden Manor Farm often has livestock we cannot allow pets.
- If you can’t find what you’re looking for please contact us directly.